This recipe was provided by a good friend of mine named Mary, she is the sweetest person you will ever meet. Her family has overcome many difficulties in the past and I would love to share their story with you. You can find it on their website teamnico.co. Also check out the recipe she sent me for how to make these amazing falafel's here:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
Do not over process- you don't want to end up with hummus.
3. Take a couple tablespoons of the mixture and form into a ball. Place onto oiled baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minuets, flip and then bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Enjoy as part of a bowl, pita or by themselves!